The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Conversations airline passengers normally will never hear

Discuss anything here...nothing political or controversial please.
swordfish1227
Cadet
Cadet

Post by swordfish1227 »

I posted a screenshot on another forum of greg ebnit's EA-S600 with the nose open and a 737 in front...got a reply about a C-5 and a cessna:

The C-5 needed to load a jeep but didn't want to turn around so they opened up and loaded right there on the Taxi way. Now, the pilot in the cessna in front if the C-5 turned around and saw this huge plane with it's "mouth" open. Now, he had no idea what was going on so he called the tower and asked, "Uh, [enter airport name] tower, HWat is that plane doing?" So the C-5 pilot quickly responded before the tower could and said, "We're goin' to eat you little buddy." And then the tower said, "Well, cessna [tail number] it appears they're going to eat you."

P.S. for those of you that don't know, greg's model is 3 times the size of a 747
P.P.S. here is the thread if anyone is interested in the shot: http://www.simviation.com/cgi-bin/yabb2 ... 6633/10#10
long time ago, not very good quality
Jumpshot724
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Post by Jumpshot724 »

Shortly after 747's started flying into the houston area(this was in the 70's) approach told one that he would be following a dc-9 on approach. His reply was that he had the light twin in sight!
i heard that one, except the one I heard was a 747 landing at SFO and the "light twin" was a 777 :D
-Joe W.

"I love the smell of jetfuel in the morning....smells like VICTORY!!"

swordfish1227
Cadet
Cadet

Post by swordfish1227 »

Jumpshot724 wrote:
Shortly after 747's started flying into the houston area(this was in the 70's) approach told one that he would be following a dc-9 on approach. His reply was that he had the light twin in sight!
i heard that one, except the one I heard was a 747 landing at SFO and the "light twin" was a 777 :D
isn't the 777 bigger than the 747?
f14driver

Post by f14driver »