The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

9Dragons is available now.

Discuss anything here...nothing political or controversial please.
KevinJarvis
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

9Dragons is available now.

Post by KevinJarvis »

Has anyone installed this yet?
I'm in the process, but with my old toaster I'll be lucky if FS9 doesn't freeze up like ice...lol.
Kevin Jarvis

ronniegj

Post by ronniegj »

I only got as far as the old radio program they posted to generate a little interest, as the main files are too large for dialup, but I sure intend to get my buddy with a fast connection to get it for me, so am looking forward to any reports that may be posted.

Ron
Calvin Gwin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Calvin Gwin »

That looks like a top notch add-on. I would download it just for the Hong Kong enhancements... but I really dont want to put a defunct airport in the sim.
Aren't you a little fat to be a Stormtrooper?
KevinJarvis
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by KevinJarvis »

The video on Youtube is awesome. It's hard to believe it's a sim when you watch it.
Kevin Jarvis

Paul
Captain
Captain

Post by Paul »

ronniegj wrote:I only got as far as the old radio program they posted to generate a little interest, as the main files are too large for dialup, but I sure intend to get my buddy with a fast connection to get it for me, so am looking forward to any reports that may be posted.

Ron
What ??????? You mean I'm not the only one that's living in the stone age with dial-up..... Thank you thank you. :oops:

Long live 56k. :wink:

Paul