The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

WOAI Installer Help

Discuss anything here...nothing political or controversial please.
Aeritalia
Cadet
Cadet

WOAI Installer Help

Post by Aeritalia »

Ive recently installed the WOAI Installer but I cant get it to work? I unzip an airline file then click on the installer. Then i click the 'Select WOAI Package to install:' and open a package to install. Then i press next and agree with the terms of conditions but when i press next after that it comes up with a error message saying 'Wrong Local header signature: 0xFCB5052B'

where am i going wrong? any help would be great!

Cheers
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: FS9

Post by bismarck »

I don't know what is this error,have you installed Net Framework 2.0?

Ciao.
reconmercs
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by reconmercs »

Sorry your having issues Aeritalia, concerning the actual make up of the installer, its best to direct your questions to WOAI, Tom drops in here from time to time but if you inquiry directly on their site, their pretty quick on getting issues solved :wink:
BadPvtDan
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by BadPvtDan »

Only the first 20 or so packages were released for the installer as well. Which package are you trying to open?
"The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties."
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

Well it might be that you unzipped the woai file.
You don't, you leave it zipped and select the zip file and the installer deals with it. If that doesn't solve your problem then as the learned gentlemen said you need to ask the WoAI guys about problems with their installer.
Steve
Aeritalia
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Aeritalia »

Nice one Firebird thats seems to have solved the problem! dont know why it says to zip the file in the instuctions but owell.

Cheers guys for all the help!
f14driver

Post by f14driver »

It states nowhere in the instructions that you have to unzip the airline packages.

Only thing needing unzip is the actual installer itself.
As suggested by previous posters the World-of-AI website would be the first place to visit when you have problems with one of our packages or other files :wink:

www.world-of-ai.com
Aeritalia
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Aeritalia »

yes it does.... but its sorted now so it dont matter now