The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Pinky and Percy

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
Dinga69
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Pinky and Percy

Post by Dinga69 »

Painted on Mark and Kevin's PC-9A model - upload to follow:

lewis
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: Pinky and Percy

Post by lewis »

Already done. In hold for a Saudi pack.
Attachments
PC-9_ZK119_3.jpg
Dinga69
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Dinga69 »

Aargh - You done both? Is there a list anywhere of projects people are taking on to avoid duplication? Don't forget to change the colour of Pinky's spinner - it should be white :wink: I'll still upload these as they're standalones.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Post by gsnde »

Hi Dinga,

No, there is no list about what is in the making :smt002 You should work on and publish what you want to do. In case you would like to avoid duplication, a posting here will surely help.
Cheers,
Martin
First Lieutenant

Post by Dinga69 »

Cheers Martin - I had these painted a while back as a practice for using the paintkits before starting on bigger projects(ie bringing the UK Hawk fleet up to date), and to replace the old model supplied with the BAe Hawk export package.
fishlips

Post by fishlips »

Hey Dinga,
As Martin said it is wise to make a posting here first but in any case I don't mind seeing stand alone paints posted on Flightsim.com for those people who may not know about us here at MAIW.
Thanks for painting our aircraft, it is always nice to see it being used by the wider community as a stand alone as well.
cheer',
Mark G
Dinga69
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Dinga69 »

Sorry for the delay - I posted these at the weekend, but Avsim were having issues!! Available now:

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?Ca ... LID=178113