The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

NATO Ukraine Deployment Flightplans - Anyone Interested?

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
JNDVirtual

NATO Ukraine Deployment Flightplans - Anyone Interested?

Post by JNDVirtual »

I am working on editing the flightplans of the MAIW Canadian Hornets and the F-16s from Mark Heimer's Aviano scenery pack to deploy them to Lask Air Base in Poland. Right now, I only have them headed to the Drawsko Pomorskie Training Area, but I'll have them flying to multiple areas once finished.

If anyone's interested, I'll post up the AIFP files so you can use them for FS2004 or FSX (I have them native to FSX). Just let me know.
Attachments
At Lask Air Base, Poland, a Polish Air Force F-16C passes Royal Canadian Air Force CF-18s of No. 425 Tactical Fighter Squadron based at CFB Bagotville, Canada, and U.S. Air Force F-16s of the 555th Fighter Squadron based at Aviano Air Base, Italy.
At Lask Air Base, Poland, a Polish Air Force F-16C passes Royal Canadian Air Force CF-18s of No. 425 Tactical Fighter Squadron based at CFB Bagotville, Canada, and U.S. Air Force F-16s of the 555th Fighter Squadron based at Aviano Air Base, Italy.
dk1213
Major
Major
Version: FSX

Re: NATO Ukraine Deployment Flightplans - Anyone Interested?

Post by dk1213 »

Awesome. I think that would be cool .... I would use them, good idea!
-DAN KARSZNIA-

Military Aviation Addict
zsoltfireman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by zsoltfireman »

Add to the plan Croatian Mig-21

:D
JNDVirtual

Post by JNDVirtual »

zsoltfireman wrote:Add to the plan Croatian Mig-21
Can you send me a link to a source so I can determine how many, from what base, and at what Polish air base they will be deployed?
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by delbydoo »

Are you referring to these?

http://theaviationist.com/2014/03/04/cr ... ck-odessa/

Don't think they'll be going very far very quickly.....
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

Yes please. I thought of doing this for US deployed locations, keeping OPSEC in mind, but most movements seem to be all over the interwebs.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
miljan
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by miljan »

Two of Croatian Mig-21 are already delivered back to Zagreb c/n 130 and 131.
VIVA LA VIDA
zsoltfireman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by zsoltfireman »

Eastern power.... :twisted:
JNDVirtual

Post by JNDVirtual »

Victory103 wrote:Yes please. I thought of doing this for US deployed locations, keeping OPSEC in mind, but most movements seem to be all over the interwebs.
I do also keep OPSEC in mind and only release things that have a publicly available source; even better if it comes from the actual military unit in question (e.g. Rapid Trident exercises).

Right now, I have the CF-18s flying back and forth to the eastern Poland airfield at Rzeszow. The U.S. F-16s go to the training areas at Nadarzyce and Drawsko Pomorskie. I'm going to try to integrate these into the current MAIW Polish MiG-29s package. I have a Canadian C-17 from the MAIW CFB Trenton package taking a swing by Lask before heading to Hungary. I'm now looking to see which U.S. C-17 I can have stop by Lask as well. I will also release my version of Lask Air Base as another teaser for the SF2020 Polish Military project.

The issue with these is my doggone lack of focus. Of course, when I was looking at these deployments, I saw that Denmark's F-16s for the Baltic Air Policing mission are now going to be at Amari Air Base in Estonia instead of in Lithuania. So, of course, I had to go remake THAT field. LOL I'm trying to get better at it, I promise!
Last edited by JNDVirtual on 25 Apr 2014, 19:44, edited 1 time in total.
JNDVirtual

Post by JNDVirtual »

Dangit, France! :lol:

French Rafales headed to Malbork Air Base in...Poland.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ukrain ... tic-n88886
Last edited by JNDVirtual on 25 Apr 2014, 19:44, edited 1 time in total.
JNDVirtual

Post by JNDVirtual »

Here's what I have so far. Use AIFP to make your traffic files for FSX or FS9 (they are currently in FSX format).

The base files of these flightplans come from MAIW Canadian Forces Base Trenton, MAIW Canadian Hornets, and Mark Heimer's Aviano AB scenery pack. Aside from my own modifications, they are the creators of the respective files.

I've also added an AFCAD for Lask AB (EPLK). The finished product will be released via the SF2020 Polish Military AI Project soon. Again, this is in FSX format. Convert it to FS9 if you want but please don't release any conversions, as I'm still working on the finished product.

Cheers.
Attachments
sf2020_nato_deploy_2014_v1.0.rar
AIFP files (FSX) for the Canadian and U.S. NATO deployments to Lask AB, Poland
(20.4 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
zsoltfireman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by zsoltfireman »

:smt007 :smt026 :smt035 :smt038 :smt006
paul day
Captain
Captain

Post by paul day »

Most probably a stupid question, but do I need to remove the existing flightplans for Trenton, Cold Lake and Aviano, issued with the original MAIW packages?

Regards Paul Day.
JNDVirtual

Post by JNDVirtual »

paul day wrote:Most probably a stupid question, but do I need to remove the existing flightplans for Trenton, Cold Lake and Aviano, issued with the original MAIW packages?
Yes. I'd simply move them to another location in case you want to revert back, but yes, these flightplans are meant to be used in their stead.

Not a stupid question if it avoids a bazillion F-16s at Aviano. :D
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

I kind of do that with all my USN/USMC squadrons, when they are on deployment, I just move the traffic .bgl out of FS. Kind of cool to put them back in after a few months to see the CAG paints again.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
airplanedoktor
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by airplanedoktor »

6 Canadian CF-18s and 2 CC-150s departed today from Bagotville, headed to Romania...not sure what happened to Lask, Poland, or where they will be based in Romania. One article I read said they'd find out later tonight while they RON in Keflavik...

http://www.rcaf-arc.forces.gc.ca/en/art ... a/hukxlk1m

Cheers!
JNDVirtual

Post by JNDVirtual »

airplanedoktor wrote:6 Canadian CF-18s and 2 CC-150s departed today from Bagotville, headed to Romania...not sure what happened to Lask, Poland, or where they will be based in Romania. One article I read said they'd find out later tonight while they RON in Keflavik...
Probably Constanta, as the U.S. and other NATO units have a presence there.
sr01
Major
Major

Post by sr01 »

Here's the A/C ident's involved CF188's #758,782,788,791,760, and790 CC17 =04 and one more ( I think it was '03)
sr01
Major
Major

Post by sr01 »

sr01 wrote:Here's the A/C ident's involved CF188's #758,782,788,791,760, and790 CC17 =04 and one more ( I think it was '03)
My bad, the CF-188' were accompanied by 2 CC150's , A/C # 15004 and the other one I couldn't identify .
dk1213
Major
Major

Post by dk1213 »

Does anyone have the Polish Air Force Lask AB plans? I have only 2 F-16's showing up there. :(
-DAN KARSZNIA-

Military Aviation Addict