The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Mynarski Lancaster

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Mynarski Lancaster

Post by delbydoo »

Hi all
Just a quickie from me - I seem to be doing very little in the way of simming at the moment, but obviously this subject is fairly topical at the moment.

I have painted up John Youngs Lancaster to represent the Mynarski Memorial Lancaster of the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum. Not sure how up-to-date the paint is, but suffice to say this will be the only release.

I have also done the flight across the Atlantic, but this is now out-of-date. It is now 24 hours late, due to the engine problem, and the Chief Pilot stated on live TV that they will fly direct to Keflavik from Goose Bay, missing out Narsarsuaq.

Here is the link for the paint and the plans.

http://1drv.ms/1o71Tcx

timbob1
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: Mynarski Lancaster

Post by timbob1 »

:) Thanks Daryl, should see her at Clacton later this month all being well
Regards
Tim

Scenery Designer
Sluffer77
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Sluffer77 »

Thank you Daryl you're a star :D

I have the BBMF one sat where Just Jane should be, so hopefully I can recreate the 3rd of Sept Triple Lanc Experience at East Kirkby now :D .

Gaz
A sense of humour must be maintained at all times.

Gaz
relfel66
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by relfel66 »

Thank You! Make sure you use its home base at CYHM John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport from Flight Ontario.