The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

French air force traffic AI

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
Drag
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by Drag »

Bonjour à tous,

voila un traffic ai comprenant a peu près toutes les unités de l'armée de l'air, dont les nouvelles (A400m, Reaper)...
Nécessite en revanche tout les packages MAIW de l'armée de l'air... J'y ai ajouté d'autres appareils comme les Reapers (que j'ai repris du package des Reapers britanniques), Pilatus, les gazelles, les rafales M, les A400M qui ne sont pas issus d'un traffic AI. Je vous laisse le modifier selon vos soins pour le rendre utilisable completement selon vos envies (juste a "dé"convertir et à modifier le fichier Aircraft)...

Convertit avec Ttools pour fs2004. Compatible avec FSX ou choisir directement le fichier FSX (cela permet de garder le traffic maritime dans fsx). Pour le moment je n'ai pas eu de probleme avec, mais je ne suis pas responsable d'eventuels probleme liés à l'installation de ce fichier...

Merci.

Hello,

I have created this AI Traffic for the french air force, including the new units like A400M and Reapers...
You need all MAIW packages from the french air force... I add others airplanes like Reapers (from the British Reapers package), Pilatus, Gazelle, Rafale M and A400M, which are not issued from an AI traffic. I let you change it to enjoy as best as you can (just need to be decompile with Ttools). It was converted with Ttools. Work perfectly in FSX (choose fsx file, it keep you boats traffic). I'm not responsable for dammages due to installation.

Thanks.
Attachments
Traffic-Frenc Air Force FSX.zip
Pour FSX
(179.39 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
Traffic-French Air Force.zip
Pour FS2004
(173.56 KiB) Downloaded 244 times
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Re: French air force traffic AI

Post by Greg »

That's what we like to see: first post and already contributing to the hobby! :D
Drag
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Drag »

Greg wrote:That's what we like to see: first post and already contributing to the hobby! :D
Thanks, I'm also working about military traffic over Lybia, day per day, between March 18th to March 30th...
Just March 18th to March 20th are complete for yet...

Post a comment if you are interrested...

:D
Drag
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: French air force traffic AI-upload/mise à jour

Post by Drag »

Upload for the french air force ai traffic, including all french air force unit (air, sea, ground, and ALAT). There is still more progress to do. I will post a new upload when it's ready.
Attachments
Upload for fsx.rar
(187.15 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
Upload traffic FAF.zip
(238.25 KiB) Downloaded 220 times
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by TheFoufure »

Hello,

Thanks for this traffic.

Where can I find all the french repaints ? It's seems there are not all on avsim or in MAIW Pack.

Best regards.
Drag
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Drag »

TheFoufure wrote:Hello,

Thanks for this traffic.

Where can I find all the french repaints ? It's seems there are not all on avsim or in MAIW Pack.

Best regards.

For which repaint/airplane are you searching for??
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

French Reapers, French AI Helo (other than Puma), like AI NH-90, Gazelle, Dauphin (did you use the AI version of Just Flight ?), Lynx (did you use the UKMIL Ai version of Lynx ?), AS355 (did you use the AI version of Just Flight ?) and all the trainers, all Falcon versions, A330 MRTT in french colors ???
Stewart Pearson
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by Stewart Pearson »

Just for info.

Currently working on Avord AB, which will include the fleet of Xingus (not really AI, but needs must) as well as the Navy Xingus.
Stew

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Drag
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Drag »

TheFoufure wrote:French Reapers, French AI Helo (other than Puma), like AI NH-90, Gazelle, Dauphin (did you use the AI version of Just Flight ?), Lynx (did you use the UKMIL Ai version of Lynx ?), AS355 (did you use the AI version of Just Flight ?) and all the trainers, all Falcon versions, A330 MRTT in french colors ???
Most of them are personnal repaint, I have found a lot of result in http://www.mirage4fs.com/aircraft.html ,http://royalefrenchnavy.perso.sfr.fr/RFN-Avions.htm , Gazelle is free here http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1 ... &filename= , the super puma is from GMAX, also disponible on Simviation I think. I'm sorry it's hard to tell for all of them :/
Drag
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Drag »

Stewart Pearson wrote:Just for info.

Currently working on Avord AB, which will include the fleet of Xingus (not really AI, but needs must) as well as the Navy Xingus.
There is Xingu over there, for navy and Armée de l'air:
http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1 ... gu&x=0&y=0 :)
Drag
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Drag »

Drag wrote:
TheFoufure wrote:French Reapers, French AI Helo (other than Puma), like AI NH-90, Gazelle, Dauphin (did you use the AI version of Just Flight ?), Lynx (did you use the UKMIL Ai version of Lynx ?), AS355 (did you use the AI version of Just Flight ?) and all the trainers, all Falcon versions, A330 MRTT in french colors ???
Most of them are personnal repaint, I have found a lot of result in http://www.mirage4fs.com/aircraft.html ,http://royalefrenchnavy.perso.sfr.fr/RFN-Avions.htm , Gazelle is free here http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1 ... &filename= , the super puma is from GMAX, also disponible on Simviation I think. I'm sorry it's hard to tell for all of them :/
Some Fs2002 are compatible with FSX, and I never had problem with Fs2004 airplanes and helicopters :)
Stewart Pearson
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by Stewart Pearson »

Drag wrote:
Stewart Pearson wrote:Just for info.

There is Xingu over there, for navy and Armée de l'air:
http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1 ... gu&x=0&y=0 :)
Yep that's the model I'll be using - Ray Parker has painted all the active fleet(s)
Stew

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Drag
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Drag »

Some of my personnal repaint, I hope they work...

Enjoy :)
Attachments
French repaints (2).zip
(229.75 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
Drag
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Drag »

Drag wrote:

Some of my personnal repaint, I hope they work...

Attachments
French repaints 3.zip
(163.07 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
Drag
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Drag »

Update for French air force AI traffic, actual and retro traffic in two different files :)
Alpha jet and Transall old paints are on Avsim.
Attachments
FAF traffic AI.zip
(236.86 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
FAF traffic AI retro.zip
(139.17 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
Drag
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Drag »

Hello,

I create a new topic for french aircrafts repaints
Search for "french repaint" :)

New paints should arrive :)
Drag
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Drag »

New version, including my new paints :)
Attachments
Update FAF.zip
(236.91 KiB) Downloaded 191 times
Drag
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Drag »

Hi, pour ceux que ca interesse, et pour ceux qui sont sur Virtuader, voici un allègement du traffic:
-découpage en trois partie selon les corps d'armée,
-découpage de l'intensité du traffic en trois niveaux également (1,50 et 80 pourcent pour régler selon les capacités de vos PC :)
Attachments
Traffic FAF.RAR
(188.86 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

Hi Drag,

May I ask you to post in English only please so everyone understands? :wink:
Drag
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Drag »

Greg wrote:Hi Drag,

May I ask you to post in English only please so everyone understands? :wink:
Sorry:

This is the last update for the traffic:
-I cut it in three parts, one per army (navy, air, sea)
-I make three level of traffic: 1, 50 and 80 pourcent to get more fps :)