The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Non Develop Needs Developers help. Paying Job

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
marknie

Non Develop Needs Developers help. Paying Job

Post by marknie »

I need an experienced Developer to help with install and tweak of Davis Monthan AFB and Tucson International and create military traffic for P3d V4.1 . . This is not a commercial venture, just would like to hire someone to get these sceneries into my sim. Remote access is ok. THanks for any repsonses. I tried to add in the DM myself but too complicated for my lack of ADE knowledge. Thanks
John Young
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: Non Develop Needs Developers help. Paying Job

Post by John Young »

I wouldn't want to seek payment for help given, but if you could say a little more about what difficulty you are having I'm sure we can assist.

John
marknie

Post by marknie »

I downloaded the MAIW Davis Monthan AFB and tried to install it into P3d V4.1 but it didn't work. No building showed up or aircraft. Im sure I did something wrong. Im not very good at scenery design. I worked at DM for many years on the A-10. Would love to have it in my sim. Thats the help I am looking for. Thanks alot.
John Young
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by John Young »

You don't need to be good at scenery design to use add-ons. You just need to know how to add them to the sim.

The first step is to unzip what you downloaded into the folders given in the accompanying manual, if they are not already placed there for you. Note that P3Dv4 doesn't have an add-on scenery folder as FS9 and FSX do, but you can create one anywhere on your hard drive.

The essential step is to add the scenery to the P3Dv4 library.

Have you completed these two steps, or do you need help with them?

John