The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Mike Pearson F-8 Crusaders to FSX/P3D

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
delta_lima
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Mike Pearson F-8 Crusaders to FSX/P3D

Post by delta_lima »

Hello,

I'm just wondering if Mike Pearson's awesome FS9 F-8 Crusaders are in a queue somewhere for conversion. The recent A-4 release is awesome, and to have some late 50s / early 60s F-8s would fill a huge hole in USN/USMC aviation.

The 70s are covered nicely with the F-4s and A-7s, so it bears saying, thanks to Henk and others who've done a great job converting these gems.

thanks,

dl
Quaere verum - Seek truth
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Re: Mike Pearson F-8 Crusaders to FSX/P3D

Post by Greg »

The MPAI F-8 Crusader on our internal project board as a suggestion to the conversion team, but with 91 different model variations it's a beast so it hasn't been picked up yet...
delta_lima
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by delta_lima »

Thanks Greg,

Understandable. I'm pretty sure it'd be a winner package, though, especially with Dean's great RF-8 for FSX / P3D coming out (hopefully / approximately) in the fall.

Would be worth waiting for, that's for sure.

Anyway - thanks for even considering.

dl
Quaere verum - Seek truth
hschuit
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by hschuit »

Daniel, as it seems that no one else is going to fill the FSX/P3D Sader gap anytime soon, I slowly started working my way through the huge pile of MPAI models. Most likely I will not do all 91 configurations but at least one loadout for every main variant will be included.

Henk.
Attachments
MPAI_Crusaders.jpg