The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

h uk scenery

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
typhoonlad
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FS9

h uk scenery

Post by typhoonlad »

i am new to the site and i have downloaded all 11 listed uk ai packages but i want more can anyone tell me ifthere is more and where i can find them please
Graham King
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by Graham King »

I have checked here: http://www.militaryaiworks.com/ammap/Ma ... index.html

We only have 11 UK based packages.
Graham King

Why can’t they keep the colours in the bloody paint pots and just leave them grey

www.graham-king.me.uk

gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Post by gsnde »

Typhoon,

To get a good overview about what MAIW has produced I suggest you visit The Owl's Nest (see my signature) and have a look at the MAIW section there.
Cheers,
Martin
Second Lieutenant

Post by drunkenjim »

hello mate

there are a few packages on avsim from the old uk mil (ai) group, search my name (jim witherley) on avsim and you should find vc-10s, hercs, e3s and a few smaller packages, there is also a dominie package i did with andrew berry (JBAI). and lastly try searching for Ismet Mustafic and chris evans there are a few packages there as well.

hope this helps

laters

jim
nickblack423
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by nickblack423 »

What exactly extra are you looking for...we've covered just about every main base so far. If not from MAIW as Jim said I know of a few that have been released independantly, that you can find on Avsim and Flightsim.com such as Waddington, Lyneham, Cranwell, and My own RAF Brize Norton AI.

Nick
"Pain Heals......Chicks Dig Scars.....Glory, Lasts Forever!!!"