Dans bits & bobs

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
jetpilot1980
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Re: Dans bits & bobs

Post by jetpilot1980 »

Glad you are back in business! PC problems can be a real pain... Next project "still Soviet but bigger and an updated paint kit" my guess is that would be the long awaited Mig-29s?
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

jetpilot1980 wrote: 14 Sep 2021, 11:45 Glad you are back in business! PC problems can be a real pain... Next project "still Soviet but bigger and an updated paint kit" my guess is that would be the long awaited Mig-29s?
I literally put up a picture of it :mrgreen: Just the RMAI An-22's, nothing cryptic in there sadly. That said I'm still working on the MKAI MiG conversions now I'm up to date with things
Dan

"Cluster bombing from B-52s are very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground"

Twitter: @DRAviography
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DanReevesAviography/
jetpilot1980
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by jetpilot1980 »

Too funny; I thought you were putting up the pic of the AN-22 as part of the East German release...
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

jetpilot1980 wrote: Yesterday, 15:33 Too funny; I thought you were putting up the pic of the AN-22 as part of the East German release...
I wish, the East Germans never operated the An-22 but I can only imagine how good it would've looked in an NVA camo scheme & markings.

That also said, I have just put something else onto the hangar that I will be cryptic about, all I say is it's not Eastern Bloc this time :D
Dan

"Cluster bombing from B-52s are very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground"

Twitter: @DRAviography
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DanReevesAviography/