The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

F22 flightplans-Hickham

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
ws.jones27
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FS9

F22 flightplans-Hickham

Post by ws.jones27 »

anybody with a flightplan for the F22's at Hickham available to share.
BJ
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Re: F22 flightplans-Hickham

Post by TheFoufure »

Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Joseph29 »

How many F-22's are based at Hickham? Those plans only have 2 planes in them (and only 2 planes have been painted). Is that all of them?
petebramley
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Post by petebramley »

Zsolt Beleznay did 10 repaints of the Hickam F-22's they are available at the owls nest:

http://www.owlsnest.eu/zsolt.php

For Flightplans you can de-compile the old F-15 plans and substitute the F-22's and re-compile. I think that's
what I did.

I would love to see the rest of the serials painted but if you want to see 20/21 A/C on the pan then you can
always double up.
Pete B
Retired and busier than ever !!
ws.jones27
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by ws.jones27 »

question, can somebody tell me the reason on using the old F15 Hickham flightplans for the newer F22A's ,on some of the bases the aircraft just appear on the pan just 2 minutes before take-off time. Flightplans are just not my thing at all so if an answer is forthcoming please make it simple,thank you.
BJ
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

I am not saying that this is definitely the case but I have seen it before.
If there are problems with the flightplans where the aircraft are not due to arrive at Hickam at the time that the airport was loaded then the aircraft may spawn at departure time if the circumstances are right.

Try running the flightplans through AIFP and seeing if it throws up any errors or major time issues.
Steve
pslinger
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by pslinger »

Is marksfsrepaints website still around? Tried the link above for flightplans however I receive a message the "something went wrong". I could swear that I visited the site not too long ago. If the site is no longer available, guess I'll just make up some flighplans.
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

pslinger wrote: 24 Apr 2018, 01:35 Is marksfsrepaints website still around? Tried the link above for flightplans however I receive a message the "something went wrong". I could swear that I visited the site not too long ago. If the site is no longer available, guess I'll just make up some flighplans.
I"ve send a mail to Mark, but no answer. Apparently, he just need to update some thing to his website. Ray Parker has the same problem but has resolve it.