The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

JAI EA-6B

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: JAI EA-6B

Post by TheFoufure »

No chance to have this model of EA-6B released ???? The screenshots are greats !! The model seems to be very very good.
f47420
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by f47420 »

HI I think that the model was never finished.I painted these a long time back then lost all my paint kits.I will have a look and see what I can find ..

MW
Mark W
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

The model was never finished so unless someone wants it as a static piece of scenery, it can't be used as AI.

Jake is still around so maybe one of you guys can pick up the model and finish it with his permission.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

I hope someone could finish this model. It'll be great
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

Any news from Jake about this model ?
aerogator

Post by aerogator »

I sent the models, source files and texture files to TheFoufore. both models are close to complete if not so. Right now my right hand is in a cast so I'm very slow with FSDS. Maybe someone would like to pick them up. :)
aerogator

Post by aerogator »

:oops: Just went back and looked and apparently have not done lod's on the A-6 yet. sorry. The EA-6 is done (at least from my standpoint), I think 7 lod's and a texture file. I think a "paintkit" was done at some point and may can be retrieved. If there is enough interest, I will eventually do the A-6 lod's but I have a long road of PT ahead on my right hand. :x If anyone wants to take this on, I'll be glad to talk with them. :D
SeanG
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

Post by SeanG »

Oh Oh Oh! A-6! I'd like to help with Painkits if you want?

And.. KA-6D? (I'm always looking for tankers....)

SeanG
aerogator

Post by aerogator »

I would be glad to send you the texture file (it's PSP). PM me your email address. :) Mark W (f47420 ) painted the EA-6's but not sure if he still has his files.
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

I've ask to Mark W for his textures files (via MP) some couple of days ago, but no answer.
f47420
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by f47420 »

Hi all yes I did start work on the EA-6B and the A-6 .The pint kit I was sent very plane .Not much detail Im still looking at getting back to .Some of the mapping needs redoing .Also look at the E-2 that needs some remapping to ..
The A-6 model has bits missing like the inner wings are still open and the cockpit glass is not right .
Both aircraft need finishing .I think that I will keeping working on the textures but the it will take time .

MW
Mark W
aerogator

Post by aerogator »

Thanks Mark, you are right. After looking at the models again, I noticed quite a few things. My mapping skills are better now than before but it will be a while before I can do it.
f47420
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by f47420 »

That's fine Jake .As we all get used to (Modeling painting ) You look back and say what the hell was I thinking .But we all get better and that must be a good thing ,,right .. Lol

MW
Mark W
JosefK
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by JosefK »

Thanks guys for taking on this project. The EA-6B has a proud legacy where I'm from!