The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Czech-ing out the new scenery

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Czech-ing out the new scenery

Post by delbydoo »

These new Czech sceneries are great......these are all from Caslav

dk1213
Major
Major
Version: FSX

Re: Czech-ing out the new scenery

Post by dk1213 »

Um this may be the coolest set of screenshots I have seen in a long time. Get this D, with all the cool screenshots I have been seeing over the last few months I am biting the bullet and installing FS9 side by side with FSX and these screenshots seal the deal man. Unbelievably cool. I love them. These aren't exactly "new" though right? I mean Caslav was included with the MAIW Czech Gripen Package right? Well whatever they are just ridiculously cool man so this pushed me over the edge I am going to roll back my sim to FS9 and see if I like that better.

Good job on these shots, everyone loves the Gripen, I mean it is the sexiest fighter plane currently flying, the new NG is unreal and its my personal favorite of the latest generation of fighter jets. I got hooked on them when I saw that video of them practicing STOL from roadside hides in Sweden, they would have the jet under cammo netting next to a straight road through this forest and in the video the guy pulls up on a crotch rocket where it is hooked up to the starter and this dude jumps in it and just taxis out onto the road gives a thumbs up to his crew and screams off full burner and just goes vertical off this short little stretch of road with a forest on both sides - after that the Gripen became my all time favorite plane man.

Good lookin shots man, Caslav looks awesome!! Just to clarify though that is an older MAIW Czech Gripen package right? Has something been changed or been added to original MAIW release that inspired you to go to Caslav for screenshots? Take care D. :smt006
-DAN KARSZNIA-

Military Aviation Addict
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by delbydoo »

Thanks mate, appreciate the comments. The Gripens and MiG-21's are from MAIW packages but the scenery has just been released by Flightsim.cz, you can get them here (use the translator tool on the top right of the page - you'll need it)

http://www.flightsim.cz/fsitem.php?act= ... an=0&sor=3

The updated sceneries are truly outstanding work.....
dk1213
Major
Major

Post by dk1213 »

Yea you weren't kidding! That is a sweet site. I will look more into it after I get my flight stick back from California its being replaced so I have been grounded. I can't wait to get back up in the air, in my new FS9 and see why you guys are all so die hard about it ... it will be cool to see the differences vs fsx.
-DAN KARSZNIA-

Military Aviation Addict
paul day
Captain
Captain

Post by paul day »

Am I right in thinking these new sceneries are FSX compatible?

Regards Paul Day.
RKE
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by RKE »

Not just compatible, there are FSX versions for all of them :wink: