The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

ENOL gets a colourful visit

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
Foxbat
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: P3D

ENOL gets a colourful visit

Post by Foxbat »

Could not resist sending LX-N90443 there on Saturdays. Scenery is self-made; Airports of Norway, sim is P3D4 but with client 3.3.5.

Andrew
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: ENOL gets a colourful visit

Post by TheFoufure »

Self made scenery ? It look great. Congrat ;-)

Is it possible to share it in différent format ? (P3D, FSX and last but not least FS9 !!) ?

Thanks a lot.
Foxbat
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Re: ENOL gets a colourful visit

Post by Foxbat »

This airport is one of 38 in my Airports of Norway package, which also contains many of the "Norway Airports" models, all converted to full FSX/P3D standard. Still working together with one of the NA members.

I quit supporting FSX a year ago, as I can not do double work. I've been using P3D only the last three years. My package now uses runway markings that are 100% P3D standard (no more asm coding), which gives +10 fps in P3D, compared to FSX. If you use my most recent package with FSX, you will loose all the custom ground markings.

It can all be downloaded from here, and this site also contains an older FSX version :-)

http://flightsimnorway.com/

If you want to use only one airport, just keep the files with the ICAO code, plus the libraries nor3d_civ.bgl, nor3d_mil.bgl, plus en_hazards.bgl and ramplights.bgl.
Andrew