The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

4 B-58A's from the Movie Fail Safe?

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
mikewmac
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: P3D

4 B-58A's from the Movie Fail Safe?

Post by mikewmac »

These screenshots were inspired by a comment from Firebird in my MA ANGJYAI F-15C screenshot post.

4 USAF JYAI B-58A's from Carswell AFB ca.1962 in P3D v4.1

Mike M.
    gsnde
    MAIW Admin
    MAIW Admin

Re: 4 B-58A's from the Movie Fail Safe?

Post by gsnde »

Great view! I know that this differs for everybody, but having no retro would reduce my fun at all this considerably.

So this comes from the heart - a big thanks you to to all the modellers who make these models, the painters who colour them up, the flight planers who bring them in the air and the wizards who provide all the bells and whistles like smoke, afterburners and realistic flight behaviour.
    Cheers,
    Martin
    MAIW Veteran

Post by mikewmac »

gsnde wrote: 10 Mar 2018, 19:24 Great view! I know that this differs for everybody, but having no retro would reduce my fun at all this considerably.

Thanks Martin,

I couldn't agree more. :smt023

Of course I'm kind of retro myself and can actually remember when many of the so called retro aircraft were still flying. :lol:

How do you like all those virtual afterburners burning up huge quantities of virtual fuel? :shock:
      Mike M.
      gsnde
      MAIW Admin
      MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

I absolutely love it, Mike. Everything falls into place.
      Cheers,
      Martin