The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

A versatile boy.

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
mins
Captain
Captain
Version: FS9

A versatile boy.

Post by mins »

Soon...^ ^
Attachments
-2020-jan-19-001.jpg
-2020-jan-19-003.jpg
John Young
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: A versatile boy.

Post by John Young »

Very good Mins, but have you tried to produce LODs for the Lynx/Wildcat, or will this model be single LOD only too? If you can learn how to make LODs before moving on to the next project that would be a huge step forward. It's not difficult. To summarise the tutorial I posted for you: group, clone, ungroup the clone, reduce the polys, group, name, repeat.....

John
mins
Captain
Captain
Version: FS9

Re: A versatile boy.

Post by mins »

John Young wrote: 19 Jan 2020, 17:03 Very good Mins, but have you tried to produce LODs for the Lynx/Wildcat, or will this model be single LOD only too? If you can learn how to make LODs before moving on to the next project that would be a huge step forward. It's not difficult. To summarise the tutorial I posted for you: group, clone, ungroup the clone, reduce the polys, group, name, repeat.....

John
Hello, John.

I'm practicing making LOD.

It's time to take a break.(refresh) :lol:

The model to be released will be perfect.

Thank you.