The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Brazilian Air Force - Força Aérea Brasileira

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
RNLAF_KB
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Brazilian Air Force - Força Aérea Brasileira

Post by RNLAF_KB »

I've made my own Brazilian Air Force flightplans including most airplanes they have. I have incorporated certain flightplans (only the C-130 Hercules flight plans) found on avsim, can't remember the exact links. I won't share it publicly. But enjoy the images.

Most fighter jets (Mirage F2000 and Mirage IIIBR) are based at SBAN; but Naval jets (A-4) are at SBAN and SBES. Helicopters (Caracal, Cougar, Hind) and Transports (C-235; C-295M; C-130) are based throughout Brazil. VIP jets (EMB-120; EMB-190; and A319CJX) are based at Brasilia International Airport. And there are more planes in there.

I used traffic view board FS9 in FSX. It wasn't stable (shaking when the plane is flying) but it did enable me to take nice screenshots. The traffic view board fs9 is available on library.avsim.net

https://postimg.cc/gallery/YLT0sMD

Pictures are in the gallery link