The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Spanish Navy Harriers in close formation

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
nickblack423
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

Spanish Navy Harriers in close formation

Post by nickblack423 »

Was looking at some local traffic in FS and when I loaded up these 2 were flying in very close formation and I thought it was a sweet shot.

Nick
"Pain Heals......Chicks Dig Scars.....Glory, Lasts Forever!!!"
CelticWarrior
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FSX

Post by CelticWarrior »

Nice shot Nick.
"We attack tomorrow under cover of daylight! It's the last thing they'll be expecting ... a daylight charge across the minefield .."
Phantom54
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Phantom54 »

I think there is something wrong with your AI traffic because they have the same serial number...... :roll:
reconmercs
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by reconmercs »

Phantom54 wrote:I think there is something wrong with your AI traffic because they have the same serial number...... :roll:
If you find an issue with a package please address it in the proper thread, also please remember our first rule here, play nice.
nickblack423
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by nickblack423 »

Phantom54 wrote:I think there is something wrong with your AI traffic because they have the same serial number...... :roll:
No you're right,, I guess thats what comes from having so many developmental packages on my system....ah well it was a nice shot anyway, and I didnt spot that at all.

Nick
"Pain Heals......Chicks Dig Scars.....Glory, Lasts Forever!!!"