The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Edwards T-38's

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
gapeters
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Edwards T-38's

Post by gapeters »

My feeble attempt at repainting... picked the easiest one I could. Greg
Attachments
edw3.JPG
edw3.JPG (48.59 KiB) Viewed 753 times
edw4.JPG
edw4.JPG (52.06 KiB) Viewed 753 times
aerogator

Post by aerogator »

If thats your first attempt, you need to keep it up. Those look pretty good. I had to reply to this thread mainly because thats my favorite T-38 scheme. Being a co-modeller of the MAIW T-38, I would love to see the ED birds in the air somewhere. :)
gapeters
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by gapeters »

Thanks for the kind words :oops: I just have Dave O'Brien's Edward AI package installed on top of my highly modified default AF2 for KEDW, and 9L2( North Aux). I just inserted the T-38's and the F-16's, F-22's, C-17's,KC135's etc. Not perfect, but really gives the base some life. I was not happy with my frame rates with Dennis' scenery installed. I miss the great looking scenery and dry lakebed, but I now am above 20fps.
By the way.. I was able to add the new "temporary" runway while the main 4/22 is rebuilt. The temporary runway is 12,000 ft and would guess that it will be there a long time. Greg
MikeyW
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by MikeyW »

Hi,

Nice shots! Were did you get the model and paint for the NASA 747?

Thanks!
MikeyW
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by MikeyW »

Opps - my bad! I see you painted it. Looks great, BTW Any plans to upload it?
gapeters
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by gapeters »

The 747SP in that picture is actuall the POSKY model. Here is the PAI 747SP in the SOFIA colors and one other project I'm working on. Greg
Attachments
nasa18.JPG
nasa18.JPG (47.81 KiB) Viewed 454 times
nasa13.JPG
nasa13.JPG (46.16 KiB) Viewed 454 times
MikeyW
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by MikeyW »

Hey, nice job. Would you be willing to upload or share the SOFIA skin for the PAI 747SP? PAI only has the old SOFIA skin - looks like a United Airlines 747 :). That nw paint would look great next to the DC-8 out at Palmdale...