The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Intercept in W-291

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
evvatc
Cadet
Cadet
Version: P3D

Intercept in W-291

Post by evvatc »

I can't tell y'all how much I appreciate what MIAW does for my sim. Thank you for all your guys time and effort!

Doing a some intercept work in the RAG squadron out in W-291 with a Phoenix Air Lear.

I know you guys have a lot on your plate to keep you busy but I am curious, does MAIW plan on updating some of the retro packages, like the Tomcat Sunset or Top Gun?
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Re: Intercept in W-291

Post by Firebird »

At the moment most of the staff here on working on features to help conversion to P3D or, in my case, amending all flightplans into smaller unit sizes to help make plug-in replacements simpler.

We have not produced any packages or updates for a while. This doesn't mean to say that we won't in the future but most releases that come through us are from individuals or pairs of users and therefore we have no knowledge of their projects in advance.

Personally, I would like a complete set of serialized F-14 squadrons but then again there are a lot of things I would like.
Steve
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

evvatc, did you see this work? Not sure what the satus is from DC, I'm patiently waiting.
https://militaryaiworks.com/forums/18/17542
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
evvatc
Cadet
Cadet

Post by evvatc »

Victory103,

I have not seen that post before but thank you for bringing it to my attention! I am standing in line right behind you for it. I can't wait for the updated P3D retro NAS Miramar scenery.