The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Aircraft List tool

Use this forum to discuss technical issues related to the operation of your computer. Graphics, Hardward, Software, settings, etc.
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Aircraft List tool

Post by delbydoo »

Hi all,
Need a little help if possible; I had a little tool that extracted the "Title" line and cruise speed from ALL aircraft.cfg files in the Aircraft folder and presented it as a list like you would get in a raw flightplan textfile (aircraft_****.text) unfortunately I seem to have lost it and I'm jiggered if I can find it again......just wondering if anyone else had it and could either send me a link or send me a copy? The only clue I have is that is that it was in a folder called Project1. Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers.
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: Aircraft List tool

Post by delbydoo »

Got one - fsfc165.zip on flightsim.com by Dave Westbury. It's initially used as a time distance calculator, BUT it has the ability to read the aircraft in your Aircraft folder, and create a raw aircraft.txt file from what is in the folder. This is what I was after.