The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Default Learjet 45

Use this forum to discuss technical issues related to the operation of your computer. Graphics, Hardward, Software, settings, etc.
phantomfreak
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Default Learjet 45

Post by phantomfreak »

Not sure if this is the right place to post. Has anyone flown the default learjet lately? Reason I ask is that it flies like a fighter in my sim. I don't think I even got it to trim out without the autopilot. As a comparison, the default Cessna 172 can be trimmed out and I can fly it hands off. I also have the HJG KC-135R and its easy to fly. It could be just the way the default aircraft are setup.
Bazinga!
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Re: Default Learjet 45

Post by Victory103 »

Just about all your stock models are off in FS9. There are several airfile mods out, I know I used a few found on Avsim for the King Air, to get it closer to real world specs. For your stock C-172, I believe it's called Real Air Sims, but they have a free model based on the stock version that flies as a Cessna should and allows you to spin it.

The stock LJ, and any fighter based off that airfile, are rocketships. You can make some trim changes in the aircraft.cfg to dampen or increase your trims, but I've always read about Lears being "hot" ships. Maybe MIKE JG can offer some biz jet input. The FSX model didn't change too much, but I found mods for both the airfile and cockpit. If you are into these, there are some good freeware models out, like the Lars R. LJ25, or the M.Stone C-21/LJ35.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris