The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Airport Wizard questions

Use this forum to discuss technical issues related to the operation of your computer. Graphics, Hardward, Software, settings, etc.
pietsteens
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Airport Wizard questions

Post by pietsteens »

Just installed Airport Wizard 1.03 version. My OS is Windows 7 32 bits.
Does anyone have experience with this program as I''ve done everything just like manual, but for most of my add-ons
I don't see any difference. E.g. using MAIW KSPS scenery there is absolutely no change in apron lights. In fact it's still as dark as it was at night. Also for the normal default sceneries I don't see apron lights coming up at night.

(I looked into the flightsimtools.com forum too, but can't find any answer to these problems, nor do I see a
contact mail address to go to, that'swhy I hope someone of you can help me out.

Thanks very much in advance.

Piet
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: Airport Wizard questions

Post by delbydoo »

Have you purchased it or are you just using the demo? If you are only using the demo, then the blurb on the airport wizard page states that you can only use it for airports in Belgium
pietsteens
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by pietsteens »

delbydoo wrote:Have you purchased it or are you just using the demo? If you are only using the demo, then the blurb on the airport wizard page states that you can only use it for airports in Belgium

I know, but I purchased it from pc aviator.
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by delbydoo »

Your best bet then is to ask the question on their dedicated forum - they would be in a far better position to answer :)