The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

EA-16G V2 Team FS KBT

Use this forum to discuss technical issues related to the operation of your computer. Graphics, Hardward, Software, settings, etc.
knarfy
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FS9

EA-16G V2 Team FS KBT

Post by knarfy »

I have this plane for FS9 but I am having these textures set up by Antonio Diaz, I tried to e-mail him but mail was returned, so I thought I would check in here to see if anyone can help to see what might be wrong in the aircraft.cfg and these textures, I have a feeling its something easy, which might explain why I cant see it. Here is the aircraft.cfg, if anyone can help I appreciate it.

knarfy
Attachments
aircraft.cfg
(13.89 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
WTCHURSIX

"Sir the cause of the fire was the insurance payment rubbing up against the mortgage payment causing friction"

John Young
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: EA-16G V2 Team FS KBT

Post by John Young »

What is the problem you are having knarfy? Is it that the aircraft are appearing without textures or that they are not appearing at all?

If they are appearing, but have no textures:

1. Do you have 6 texture folders present that correspond to the 6 paints in the aircraft.cfg file?

2. Are the textures in the right format?

If the aircraft are not appearing at all, do you have a series of model folders that correspond with the models specified in the aircraft.cfg file?

John
knarfy
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by knarfy »

Hi John:

Thanks for the reply. Yes, the texture folders are in the main file for this plane, its also version 2 of the plane, and the folders are specific that they go with version two. Maybe I dont see it since its right in front of me, but the "Vikings" version of textures fltsim.0 on top of the .cfg file that one works in the game, so there is something on that .cfg but is not showing up on the others, the prob is most likely looking at me right in the face, but if the texture file for the Vikings is working what is in there that doesn't show up with the others? So confused.......

knarfy
WTCHURSIX

"Sir the cause of the fire was the insurance payment rubbing up against the mortgage payment causing friction"

clickclickdoh
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by clickclickdoh »

It's your models names. The only model in the V2 pack is "G_Vikings". You have references for "G_VAQ-132_540NL_Desert_C0" and "G
". Those won't show until you change them to "G_Vikings"
knarfy
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by knarfy »

Thanks Click, I will change them now, update shortly

knarfy
WTCHURSIX

knarfy
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by knarfy »

BINGO !!!! That was the problem. Thanks Click and John, good info and help solve the problem quickly. I appreciate it.............

Knarfy
WTCHURSIX