The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

KSEA files

Use this forum to discuss technical issues related to the operation of your computer. Graphics, Hardward, Software, settings, etc.
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

KSEA files

Post by VulcanDriver »

Hi guys I seem to have put odd buildings at the default Seattle Tacoma airport. These have been added to the default bgl. What I need to know and hopefully you can tell me the answer is the file name and where they are on FS9 disks also how I can get them off without a reinstall.

Cheers
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Re: KSEA files

Post by Firebird »

I think I know what you are talking about. I have a HAS near one of the runways but I don't know how it got there.
Steve
JohnTenn
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Post by JohnTenn »

The default position that Gmax and FSDS assign to the placement XML file is at KSEA close to the touchdown zone of Rwy 34R.

The answer in this case is to look for object files.

John
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by VulcanDriver »

Thanks guys, at one stage I had one of those Easter Island Heads near the runway too!
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy