The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

EditVoicePack Question

Use this forum to discuss technical issues related to the operation of your computer. Graphics, Hardward, Software, settings, etc.
lancer27
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

EditVoicePack Question

Post by lancer27 »

Hi, I bought the latest edition of EditVoicePack from SimMarket like it is suggested in Sim whenever you use ATC. I believe I installed it correctly, but the mechanical female voice still interrupts my communications periodically with the tower, ground control or while in flight, to buy EditVoicePack. After I install EditVoicePack, is the mechanical lady suppose to.. stay around, or go away?
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Re: EditVoicePack Question

Post by VulcanDriver »

Never had that problem with the old freeware version. I've used it ever since FS2004 was released.
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
TimC340
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by TimC340 »

Click on the (tiny!) link in the far bottom right of the default window. It’s called ‘activate’ or something like that. You’ll need to enter the order details in the following dialogue, then you’ll be sorted.
lancer27
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Post by lancer27 »

Hi, thanks...all is good now. Yeah it was pretty tiny!