The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

FSX & Windows 10

Use this forum to discuss technical issues related to the operation of your computer. Graphics, Hardward, Software, settings, etc.
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

FSX & Windows 10

Post by shaggy22 »

Just a heads up really, I recently had a permissions error on my pc & the only way around this was to re-install windows. When you do this you are presented with 2 choices (once you eventually get there) & they are to do a complete re-install (that wipes everything) or a windows install which leaves your files (pictures, videos etc) as they are. I clicked the second option & it also removed FSX completely from the system leaving me to re-install, as anyone who has done this before will know it's a massive pain in the arse. Worst thing is I didn't back up a few payware files as I thought they'd be protected. Presumably this would do the same for FS9 as well, but then again it could be another weird issue with my pc, certainly wouldn't be the first.
Dan

"Cluster bombing from B-52s are very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground"

Twitter: @DRAviography
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DanReevesAviography/