The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

ADE and FS9

Use this forum to discuss technical issues related to the operation of your computer. Graphics, Hardward, Software, settings, etc.
msm8378
Captain
Captain
Version: FS9

ADE and FS9

Post by msm8378 »

Just out of curiousity....

I notice that some of the MAIW packages have AFX files made with ADE. Can someone enlighten me as to what features of the ADE program are FS9 compatible and which are not? Are there benefits to using this program for some FS9 scenery features vs. ScenGenX and AFCAD?

Thanks,

Mat

PS...If this ? has been asked and answered in previous posts, then I apologize for asking it again... :D
CelticWarrior
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FSX

Post by CelticWarrior »

Are you sure they're made with ADE?
"We attack tomorrow under cover of daylight! It's the last thing they'll be expecting ... a daylight charge across the minefield .."
BadPvtDan
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by BadPvtDan »

They're made with AFX. I believe ADE is only for FSX at this time.
"The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties."
CelticWarrior
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by CelticWarrior »

BadPvtDan wrote:They're made with AFX. I believe ADE is only for FSX at this time.
Correct, although a version for FS9 is on the drawing board as I understand it.
"We attack tomorrow under cover of daylight! It's the last thing they'll be expecting ... a daylight charge across the minefield .."
msm8378
Captain
Captain
Version: FS9

Post by msm8378 »

Thanks for the responses....I have not paid hardly any attention to FSX as I just do not have the hardware to run it...

Mat