The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

HELP!!

Use this forum to discuss technical issues related to the operation of your computer. Graphics, Hardward, Software, settings, etc.
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

HELP!!

Post by shaggy22 »

Can someone please help with this. This comes up after you press the Fly Now button and i have know idea what it means. Every other program i have works fine.

Regards,
Dan
Dan

"Cluster bombing from B-52s are very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground"

Twitter: @DRAviography
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DanReevesAviography/
tango234
MAIW Conversion Team
MAIW Conversion Team

Re: HELP!!

Post by tango234 »

Have you tried to repair the installation? It looks like something is corrupted somewhere. Try a re-install and see what happens-it might work.
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

If i have to re-install i lose everything and i don't really want to do that, if there is a way round it would be better, however if there isn't any other option then it looks like i'll no other choice
Dan

"Cluster bombing from B-52s are very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground"

tango234
MAIW Conversion Team
MAIW Conversion Team

Post by tango234 »

Is there a repair option on the install menu? I know there is on FSX. I had to reinstall my FSX twice for various reasons and I never lost anything. If that is a risk for you, you could just copy all you addon files to somewhere else, reinstall, and then put them back. It would take a long time if you have a lot of addons (like me!!) but at least you won't lose anything. Hope this helps.
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

Maybe, I haven't got the disks on me so i'll have to wait till this evening
Dan

petebramley
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by petebramley »

Dan

Can you fire up event viewer and see if you can find out file associated with the failure. If so then all you should need to do is replace the file with the original from the setup disks or whichever aircraft addon is causing the problem.

Regards
Pete B
Retired and busier than ever !!