The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Reinstall problem.

Use this forum to discuss technical issues related to the operation of your computer. Graphics, Hardward, Software, settings, etc.
berrymo2
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FS9

Reinstall problem.

Post by berrymo2 »

Just done full reinstall after moving to windows 7, looks good getting all MAIW aircraft, but can't get MAIW's AFCAD's.(I'm running AFX) Shows in TT Tools, I'm doing something stupid :oops: Please help.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Re: Reinstall problem.

Post by Firebird »

Hi.
Well with the info that you have given us we can make a couple of ideas. The first question I would ask is whether you have FS9 or FSX. The next question is whether its a reinstall of FS, a left in place install of 7 (i.e. on another drive that was not touched) or retored from a backup.
Steve
berrymo2
Cadet
Cadet

Post by berrymo2 »

Hi Steve, Thanks for coming back. Its FS9 and I used to have Vista and decided instead of installing W7 over Vista, I would do a complete clean install. In Addon\Scenery the FP's show and in Aircraft the ai's show. All UKMIL dowloads I have no problem, is the problem in TTools?
berrymo2
Cadet
Cadet

Post by berrymo2 »

Steve,
Think I've cracked it. Win7 has some funny quirks. still thanks for contacting me.
Mo
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

That's good to know that its sorted.
Would you mind letting us know what the problem and the solution were, as I think that more people will be going to Se7en over time.
Steve