The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Mehlin Rainer An-22

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Mehlin Rainer An-22

Post by VulcanDriver »

Hi

I'm looking for Soviet / Russian Air force repaints for the Mehlin Rainer AI An-22. Looked at the usual places (Avsim.ru, Avism.com and FlightSim.com) but can't find any.

TIA

Cheers
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
flyboy
Major
Major
Version: MSFS

Re: Mehlin Rainer An-22

Post by flyboy »

If none is available there is a AN-22 model by Dimitri Samborski (aka Samdim). I have three repaints in Russian Airforce available.
Lead, Follow, or get the Hell out of the way!
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by TheFoufure »

Have you do a search on http://www.owlsnest.eu/aiaircraft.php ?
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by VulcanDriver »

TheFoufure wrote:Have you do a search on http://www.owlsnest.eu/aiaircraft.php ?
Hi
Yes I did and I have the files from the search but none have Air Force textures, they have Ukrainian but not Russian.
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by VulcanDriver »

flyboy wrote:If none is available there is a AN-22 model by Dimitri Samborski (aka Samdim). I have three repaints in Russian Airforce available.

Hi Thanks for the offer but AFAIK its not an AI model.
John

gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Post by gsnde »

Yes John, Rainer's An-22 is the only true AI model. It is really sad that his models receive so few repaints. I guess that is because he is not really promoting and showing his models. I will ask him if he has paint kits available.
Cheers,
Martin
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

gsnde wrote:It is really sad that his models receive so few repaints. I guess that is because he is not really promoting and showing his models. I will ask him if he has paint kits available.
He also has an AI version of SU-22 !! a great aircraft, always in use in some countries. Perhaps you can also ask for the paint kit for this SU-22 too. ;-)
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by VulcanDriver »

TheFoufure wrote:
gsnde wrote:It is really sad that his models receive so few repaints. I guess that is because he is not really promoting and showing his models. I will ask him if he has paint kits available.
He also has an AI version of SU-22 !! a great aircraft, always in use in some countries. Perhaps you can also ask for the paint kit for this SU-22 too. ;-)

There is a paintkit in one of his AN-22 models. I'm thinking of asking one of our repainters to do a Soviet Airforce texture.
John

TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

Here is the link for the Su-22 models (both Su-22 M4 & UM3)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a74uxwlzjifed ... UM3%20.zip
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Post by gsnde »

I believe the same link Rainer has posted in the DDR Flugzeugforum. But I don't point to dropbox or forum downloads from my reference. That's a too unreliable source.
Cheers,
Martin