The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

request; Hunters & Kfir's

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
merlin101
Major
Major
Version: FS9

request; Hunters & Kfir's

Post by merlin101 »

Maybe sometime someone might like to do repaints & fp's for the ATAC a/c? Here's a link for pics;
http://www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/v ... 6&t=131558
Dave
ahs06
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

Re: request; Hunters & Kfir's

Post by ahs06 »

Mostly unrelated...I see two of my college's former Pipers in the background of the first C-37 shot.
"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"-C Ritzer
danhult
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by danhult »

A while back, I did some repaints of ATAC's 5 Kfirs, 14 Hunters, and 4 L-39s that I could find data for. When I did them, 2 of the Kfirs still had the Navy F-21 paint scheme, but the most recent photos I could find show them repainted to ATAC's own camo, so I'll need to update the paints then I'll upload them as a package along with some basic flightplans to get them to show up at Newport News and Point Mugu. Sadly, I will also have to remove Hunter N332AX, which crashed in 2014.
relfel66
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by relfel66 »

Cool, an area of military ai that has been overlooked in the past. Rather large fleets of ex-military aircraft flying around the US and Canada providing these services.
danhult
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by danhult »

ATAC Hunters, Kfirs, and L-39s are done and posted in the Download Hangar in both FS9 and FSX versions.
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

I hope next will be the A-4 ;-)

Thanks for this job for Kfir, Hunter and L-39. Great work.