The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Down by the rivers of Jordan!!!

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
maiden757
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Down by the rivers of Jordan!!!

Post by maiden757 »

As a fair few of you probably know Ross' Repaints has always been a haven of GA with very little in the way of military repaints offered up. My Irish Air Corps Cessna package and Iranian police Cessna are about it. Well, I've been painting the UTT AS350 Squirrel quite a lot and as a fair few air arms use it I decided to produce summat more suited to the lovely people who frequent this here website. So, here's some screenies of my new package featuring the Royal Jordanian Air Forces Flight Instructor School based at Mafraq AB. If you have the VATJO scenery of OJMF it would be handy as I've created a separate heli strip that mates up with the sceneries helipads. I should have the package released over the weekend. Cheers all. Ross
Screenshot 2017-01-19 22.35.43.jpg
Screenshot 2017-01-19 22.29.49.jpg
https://rossrepaints.jimdo.com/
volador
Captain
Captain

Re: Down by the rivers of Jordan!!!

Post by volador »

Hi Ross looks great!

I found OJMF at VATJO, but sceneries are only for FSX and P3D.

Best regards
Miguel
maiden757
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by maiden757 »

Oh. Cheers for that info Volador. That's a pain in the arse. I'll make up a heli strip that ties in with the default scenery as well then although as with most military fields it's probably just a runway. I'll download the FSX scenery today and check it fits as I'm releasing them for FSX anyway. Ross
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

Where can we download this repaint ?

I didn't find the link ont Ross's website
maiden757
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by maiden757 »

It'll be released over the weekend and I'll put it in the MAIW Library for conveniance :-)