The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

NATO E3A (AWACS) Specials

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

NATO E3A (AWACS) Specials

Post by Tranquil »

Special decoration applied to a NATO Boeing E-3A Sentry (AWACS) to celebrate 35 years of the NATO AWACS | based at NATO Air Base Geilenkirchen (Germany).

Special decoration applied to a NATO Boeing E-3A Sentry (AWACS) of Flying Squadron 1 | Nato Tigers | based at NATO Air Base Geilenkirchen (Germany) carrying a special marking for the Tiger Meet 2017 in BAN Landivisiau, France.

Available soon...

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.
f4nutter
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Re: NATO E3A (AWACS) Specials

Post by f4nutter »

what model is that for Mark ?
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by Tranquil »

Its the Chris 'Elvis' Jones E3A Model Ray..

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by Tranquil »

Ok... i think i should have searched here before i did the 2 schemes as i guess most are using the NAAI Model and the NATO pack and not the Elvis one, if no-one else is doing them i will get round to putting both schemes on the NAAI model..

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by Tranquil »

Now for the NAAI model :)

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

Mark, just in case you have completed the Elvis ones, too... how about uploading them as well?
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by Tranquil »

Hi Martin, i dont think anyone would be using the elvis ones! i was a little behind on the Nato Fleet and only had 4 of the Elvis ones, as soon as i saw the NAAI model i changed to it to have all 16 E3A's and i would suggest everyone else do the same as it is a great model.. so i dont think it is worth releasing it!??

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

You decide, Mark :)
My thinking was if you have already completed the paints, then it would be just another option for free. One never knows who might prefer which model for whatever reason...
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by Tranquil »

Originally released when it had just come out of the paintshop without all the decals on... Now it has!

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image