The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Can I modify an MAIW Traffic file and upload it?

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
nicola46
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Can I modify an MAIW Traffic file and upload it?

Post by nicola46 »

I have added a fancy-schemed Tornado to the Manston GR4 pack doing TNG's--maiw_raf_tornado_gr4fa.zip--and have also modified its afcad.

I plan to add a 2nd TORNADO, doing TNG's.

Can I upload my work here and at flightsim.com?
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Re: Can I modify an MAIW Traffic file and upload it?

Post by Firebird »

To be honest it is not something that we would allow without the whole package be updated by us.

However, if all you are doing is adding a single flight and including a Tornado GR4 scheme of yours then there is absolutely no reason why you can't do that. That way people can add your update to their package with the smallest possible zip file.

As long as what you include is all your own work then you are free to to do exactly what you want to do. To modify or include the work of anybody else then you need permission from all those involved. An example here would be a modified afcad.

We respect the authors rights. In the same way that once you make your work available we will respect your rights and not allow anybody to upload modified versions of your work without your permission.
Steve