The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

WCANG Redux

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
Woogey
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: MSFS

WCANG Redux

Post by Woogey »

I am just curious if anybody has started repaints for John Young's F-15's and A-10's to replace the old NBAI an RWAI models that came with the WCANG package? I Have done the Camo birds for the C-ANG and O-ANG that previously served with the Aggressor Units out of Nellis. I would like to populate the Traffic file with the Newer models that work in P3d4, but do not want to do the work, if someone else has already started?

Please Advise, within one week. Otherwise I will Start.

-Woog
vortex471
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Re: WCANG Redux

Post by vortex471 »

I've done the Fresno F-15s but forgot to upload them and remember someone else doing some since. The two camo aggressor birds on 144th are now standard grey however but I refuse to paint mine grey im sorry! If you want my paints ill try and get them up tomorrow.
formerly ricki429
thetford569
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: WCANG Redux

Post by thetford569 »

vortex471 wrote: 05 Mar 2018, 20:19 I've done the Fresno F-15s but forgot to upload them and remember someone else doing some since. The two camo aggressor birds on 144th are now standard grey however but I refuse to paint mine grey im sorry! If you want my paints ill try and get them up tomorrow.
Nobody ever answered you but I would for sure love to have the paints for the Fresno F-15s. I need to change them out in my sim from the F-16s. If you could upload them that would be really awesome.

Brandon