The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

My latest Repaints

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

My latest Repaints

Post by Tranquil »

Been quite busy so not had time to post latest here for a while!

Special Scheme applied to a McDonnell Douglas F-4EJ Phantom II of the JASDF (Japan Air Self-Defence Force) 302 Squadron (Hikotai) (Tactical Fighter Squadron) of the 7th Air Wing, based at Hyakuri Air Base in the Ibaraki Prefecture of Japan, The Phantom F-4EJ will retire from service in 2019 as the JASDF will start using the F-35A Lightning.

Although the tanks have the same text on as the fuselage i chose not to add it due to the mapping of the tanks! it shows backwards on one side!

French Air Force (FAF) Escadrille 01.036 Boeing E-3F Sentry Awacs Fleet, based at Avord Air Base ( LFOA), France.
Updated on my Custom Paint Kit..

Special decoration applied to a Dassault Aviation Mirage 2000-5 of the Hunting Group 1/2 "Storks" of the French Air Force, based at Air base 116 Luxeuil-Saint Sauveur for the centenary of Roland Garros, WWI Fighter Pilot Ace.

Special tail decoration applied to a McDonnell Douglas F/A-18C "Hornet" of Fliegergeschwader 11 - Fliegerstaffel 17 "Falcons" of Swiss Air Force (Schweizer Luftwaffe) based in Dübendorf AB with a special scheme for 2018.

Special tail Decoration applied to an ex RAF deHavilland Canada DHC-1 Chipmunk T.10 (WP833) owned by Richard G. Wilsher and flown out of Chino Airport California, to celebrate 100 Years of the RAF and 68 Years of the Service for Chipmunk.. WP833 is currently touring the U.S. Airshow Scene..

The Belgian Air Force rolled out the Dark Falcon's little sister at the Florennes Paint Shop, Belgium, June 20, 2018. AT-24 is an Alphajet called "Dark Bat". This year marks the 40th anniversary of the Belgian Alphajet, as well as the final year that the type will fly in BAF colours. It is also the 100th Aniversary of 11 Squadron The Belgian Air Force will retire the alphajets in the first half of 2019, this means the end of the collaboration with the Armée de l'Air to train fighter pilots. The 11 Training Squadron of the Belgian Air Component, equipped with Alphajets, is currently deployed at Cazaux Air Base, France, under the Advanced Jet Training School (AJeTS) program.

Special marking applied to a Dassault Mirage 2000D of Fighter Squadron 2/5 "Île de France" (E.C. 2/5) of the Frenceh Air Force and based at Air Base 115 «Capitaine Maurice de Seynes» of Orange-Caritat and bearing a special mark for the 100 years of SPA 124 "Jeanne d'Arc" (1918/2018).

Special decoration applied to a Lockheed C130E "Hercules" of 35 Composite Air Transport Wing (TCS) - 6 sqn of the Pakistani Air force (Pak Fiza' ya) based to Nur Khan AB, Islamabab with a special marking "Journey To Excellence" for the 75th anniversary of the squadron and for the RAF 100th Anniversary. Anyone who has been to RIAT over the past few days will have seen her there!

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: My latest Repaints

Post by TheFoufure »

Wow wow wooooowwwwwww

What a work all these repints.

Thanks for that MarK

They are great !!!
John Young
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by John Young »

Wow, that's really impressive Mark. There's some really tricky paintwork there. Very well done.

John
btaylo24
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: P3D

Post by btaylo24 »

Very nice indeed..
Barry
fab84000
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant