The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

RCAF Herks 2018

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
airplanedoktor
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: P3D

RCAF Herks 2018

Post by airplanedoktor »

I am now getting close to releasing updated textures for the RCAF CC-130 fleet as it stands in 2018. I am just putting the final touches on these, and am beginning work on updated flight plans. No promises on a date as yet, as real life keeps me quite occupied.

A very big thank you, and much appreciation to Mark 'Tranquil' for getting me started with repainting after many years of struggling with the concept, and mechanics of it. I am hopeful that I will finally be able to offer something back to this fantastic community, that has given me so much enjoyment over the years.

Cheers!

Darren

Stewart Pearson
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FS9

Re: RCAF Herks 2018

Post by Stewart Pearson »

These are looking great Darren.

Don't worry about dates - we don't do dates or promises here.
Stew

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

Very nice indeed. The RCAF has messed around with its transport fleet quite a lot since we started so it's nice to get an update.
Steve
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by Tranquil »

airplanedoktor wrote: 26 Nov 2018, 06:43 I am now getting close to releasing updated textures for the RCAF CC-130 fleet as it stands in 2018. I am just putting the final touches on these, and am beginning work on updated flight plans. No promises on a date as yet, as real life keeps me quite occupied.

A very big thank you, and much appreciation to Mark 'Tranquil' for getting me started with repainting after many years of struggling with the concept, and mechanics of it. I am hopeful that I will finally be able to offer something back to this fantastic community, that has given me so much enjoyment over the years.

Cheers!

Darren
Very Nice Darren! Look forward to them! :)

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

Great work and reminds me as I just put the NA Region in from Matrix that I need to look at updating Little Rock AFB and all the USAF C-130s.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

Looking good! I just reinstalled the Canadian C-17's into my sim this past Friday so these will help fill up the Canadian bases.