The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

USAF F15 48FW 75th Heritage Anniversary Scheme

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
Trevytt2004
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Re: USAF F15 48FW 75th Heritage Anniversary Scheme

Post by Trevytt2004 »

Many thanks for the update Mark...must say...rather disappointed that in real life they didn't choose to do a different scheme for the 'Cs.
Also...was wondering....how many people actually went to the google play store to see if your app was there....hahaha...I know I did.

all the best

Trev
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by Tranquil »

Trevytt2004 wrote: 11 Mar 2019, 18:28 Many thanks for the update Mark...must say...rather disappointed that in real life they didn't choose to do a different scheme for the 'Cs.
Also...was wondering....how many people actually went to the google play store to see if your app was there....hahaha...I know I did.

all the best

Trev
Trev, thank you for taking the time to reply :) appreciated!, the way i see most specials is atleast we have a little colour in our usually grey world :) , unfortunetly the RAF diddnt see it that way for their 100th Anniversary last year!!

haha i even went to check there myself just incase i did make it and forgot ;)

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

Tranquil wrote: 11 Mar 2019, 19:23 Trev, thank you for taking the time to reply :) appreciated!, the way i see most specials is atleast we have a little colour in our usually grey world :) , unfortunetly the RAF diddnt see it that way for their 100th Anniversary last year!!

Mark
I guess I must be the exception to the rule. I dislike these non-standard schemes. I think it makes the flight line look messy.

I think I was scarred due to a Wattisham open day where my sqn, 56, and 23 sqn did flypasts. The pilots worked very hard on the display but the aircraft magazines main point was that there were 7 different schemes and fits (out of 12 a/c) worn by the 56 aircraft - as the FGR2 force was in scheme transition - and they ridiculed us.
Steve