The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Request F-16 repaint help

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
FlyPIA
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FSX

Request F-16 repaint help

Post by FlyPIA »

New member here. I have a project going where I am trying create a couple of realistic local airports, KPIA and KSPI. KPIA is home to the 182nd C-130s and KSPI was home to the 183 FW F-16s. I did find the correct C-130s here but I have had no luck locating the F-16s. I would be happy to paint my own, but have not found a paintkit for FSX. Can anyone help me?

Background info:

FSX Deluxe Edition
KSPI lost the F-16s in 2008 to other bases but I would like to keep them alive in FSX.
They are F-16C Block 30 if that is needed.
I do have some pics I could provide and the unit had 15-17 planes at any one time.

I would really appreciate any help I can get with this.

Thanks!
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Re: Request F-16 repaint help

Post by Firebird »

If they are the ones coded 'SI' then they were in our original GLANG part 1 package.
I am sure if that package is still available or not as a download but I am sure that somebody probably has a copy for you to install to a temporary location on your sytem so that you could extract what you need.

I don't know if conversion to the schemes will be needed.

Can anybody help here?
Steve
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Post by gsnde »

If those are the right ones I can easily provide them.

From mobile hence short

Cheers,
Martin
Cadet

Post by FlyPIA »

Well, I feel fairly stupid. I did grab the Great Lakes ANG download but I didn't see anything for KSPI. I'll look at it again. But yes, they are the ones with SI on the tail.
FlyPIA
Cadet
Cadet

Post by FlyPIA »

I checked and the Great Lakes package I have only contains F-16s for Iowa and Wisconsin. So if you guys could provide the correct "SI" versions, I would be really grateful. Thanks!!!