The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

RAF Poseidon MRA mk1

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
f4nutter
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

RAF Poseidon MRA mk1

Post by f4nutter »

had some spare time to myself this weekend so i thought i would do something.
Attachments
-2020-feb-2-002.jpg
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Re: RAF Poseidon MRA mk1

Post by Firebird »

Was that clearing out the attic then, Ray? :lol:

In all seriousness. Very nice.
Steve
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by Tranquil »

f4nutter wrote: 02 Feb 2020, 13:18 had some spare time to myself this weekend so i thought i would do something.
Did these back in March last year, you must have missed the thread! Dont think the pack is worth releasing until they all on uk soil! unless anyone wants them!

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.
f4nutter
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by f4nutter »

Tranquil wrote: 02 Feb 2020, 16:35
f4nutter wrote: 02 Feb 2020, 13:18 had some spare time to myself this weekend so i thought i would do something.
Did these back in March last year, you must have missed the thread! Dont think the pack is worth releasing until they all on uk soil! unless anyone wants them!

Much thanks

Mark

thats the whole idea release them now if anyone wants them ? not wait forever for an upload or package, when something better comes along delete them :)
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by Tranquil »

I did them for myself, but i post pictures so people know what im working on and can then do a search and request them if i have not uploaded them! although i have done them all, apparently 15 of them have been ordered, there is only the one in the country, So to me it seems odd releasing a whole pack a little too early.. especially if they are all going to be named and i would still have to add that..

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by jimrodger »

Tranquil wrote: 02 Feb 2020, 17:34 I did them for myself, but i post pictures so people know what im working on and can then do a search and request them if i have not uploaded them! although i have done them all, apparently 15 of them have been ordered, there is only the one in the country, So to me it seems odd releasing a whole pack a little too early.. especially if they are all going to be named and i would still have to add that..

Much thanks

Mark
We're getting 9 airframes, hopefully all delivered by Nov 2021
Only problem will be manning them.

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"
f4nutter
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by f4nutter »

perhaps i'm a little odd then ????