The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Dover C-17

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
djnocturnal
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: P3D

Dover C-17

Post by djnocturnal »

I have finished up painting the Dover C-17's, will upload tommorrow.
last batch for about a week or so as work is getting busy here again.

davidbernard
Captain
Captain
Version: FS9

Post by davidbernard »

Cool! They have been on my wish list for quite some time. Looks good!
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

There are flightplans for these planes on avsim, kdov_c17.zip by Menno van den Boogaard.
Boubou69
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Boubou69 »

thanks for these repaints! i love the C-17!!
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

Hmm, just downloaded and installed within my normal PAI C-17 aircraft folder. Slewed up to KDOV and not a single C-17 on the ground, only "HL" F-16's and a KC-135, anyone else have an issue?
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
Ford Friendly
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Ford Friendly »

Victory103 wrote:Hmm, just downloaded and installed within my normal PAI C-17 aircraft folder. Slewed up to KDOV and not a single C-17 on the ground, only "HL" F-16's and a KC-135, anyone else have an issue?
The obvious question to ask is "have you checked your afcad's parking space assignments?" They've obviously got to match up with the atc_parking_codes entry in the aircraft.cfg file and meet wingspan size entries.

Edited to add:
Because the KDOV afcad I was using didn't have spots for the transient aircraft you mention and took up space where C17s and C5s should park, I wound up beginning work on a complete redesign for od KDOV for my FSX install. It might take a while to complete unfortunately - other afcads are higher priority for me right now.
Why waste 'trons for a snappy signature when I can use this?
paul day
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Post by paul day »

I am using the AFCAD downloaded from AFCADWarehouse.net and i have C5,s KC135,s C130,s and the new Dover C17,s on the ramp.

Regards Paul Day.
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

Thanks guys I will look into the site suggested or make the changes myself. I remember a long time ago having an issue with the PAI C-17, seemed it was a aircraft.cfg issue as my CHS/LTS/TCM C-17's didn't show until I fixed the .cfg file.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris