The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Non AI Hornet request

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
Flyin Illini
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Non AI Hornet request

Post by Flyin Illini »

Hey guys i would paint this myself but it would take me longer than I wanted. Im busy going through a million pictures( not even exagerating). It is the 2009 Centennial Hornet Paint scheme on the Aerial Foundry CF-18. That is if you have it. If you dont have it, i can send you a texture pack(no models) so its not pirating that has the pieces on it.

here is multiple pictures of it.

PM me if you can help. It owuld be really appreciated.
Phantoms Phorever!
reconmercs
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by reconmercs »

I'll address this in the private forums
Flyin Illini
Major
Major

Post by Flyin Illini »

Ok i need to re-clarify:

This is not a repaint, these are real pictures of the REAL thing. I am asking someone if they can re-paint it. I have had several pm's asking for it. Once again, this is NOT a repaint.
Phantoms Phorever!
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

Flyin IL, can you tell me what airspeed you are using for the roll entry?

Ha, just kidding, I have the AF Bug and tried various sites to see if anyone has repainted it yet, only found older demo paint schemes. I'll keep my eyes out, but most FS9 Hornet guys are flying the VRS and adding paint schemes to that one. Might come out for the NBAI Hornet first.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris