The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Illini's Repaints

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
Flyin Illini
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Re: Illini's Repaints

Post by Flyin Illini »

Finished teh VF-201 Hunters today, i know i said i didnt like tomcats, but i thought id do them:

Phantoms Phorever!
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

Glad you did, they look great! Can almost do a retro NAS Dallas now with NBAI A-4 adversaries.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
Flyin Illini
Major
Major

Post by Flyin Illini »

Newest unit done, the 20th FS/49th FW German Air Force F-4F Phantom Training squadron based at Holloman AFB. They have been gone for awhile but they are back flying in the sim! Thanks to nick for the great phantom, this is the F-4F version found in the german eurofighter/phantom package.

Also got the 913th AW based out of NASJRB Willow Grove, out of the paint shop and flying. A couple screenies of one of the aircraft. They flew the C-130E and borrowed H models later(not depicted) later in their life when they were loaning the E's out.

I am taking a break after i do the harriers from repainting and finishing some MAIW projects im working on.
Phantoms Phorever!
Bone184

Post by Bone184 »

Where can I get the F-4 repaints.....must have!
nickblack423
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by nickblack423 »

Flyin Illini wrote: i know i said i didnt like tomcats,
What's wrong with you??? Who doesn't like Tomcats??

Nick
"Pain Heals......Chicks Dig Scars.....Glory, Lasts Forever!!!"
Flyin Illini
Major
Major

Post by Flyin Illini »

Bone the Holloman or the QF-4s?
Phantoms Phorever!
Bone184

Post by Bone184 »

Flyin Illini wrote:Bone the Holloman or the QF-4s?
The 20th FS/49th FW F-4F's? The scenery looks like John's scenery, is it?
Flyin Illini
Major
Major

Post by Flyin Illini »

yes it is, im not sure when ill upload them, i want to upload everything ive done but i just dont have time with two jobs and school just starting.
Phantoms Phorever!
Bone184

Post by Bone184 »

Flyin Illini wrote:yes it is, im not sure when ill upload them, i want to upload everything ive done but i just dont have time with two jobs and school just starting.
I understand, I guess until then I'll keep drooling.......Holloman is turning out to be my phantom Heaven, since I got QF-4's there as well!
Flyin Illini
Major
Major

Post by Flyin Illini »

Hey all, im going to try to upload all of these paints sunday. If not then i dont know when i can.
Phantoms Phorever!
Bone184

Post by Bone184 »

Flyin Illini wrote:Hey all, im going to try to upload all of these paints sunday. If not then i dont know when i can.
look forward to it, question in regards to the scenery.....does your AFCAD parking match up to the buildings? Mine is a little off.
Flyin Illini
Major
Major

Post by Flyin Illini »

No they do not, one of the issues is that some of the hanger doors are closed. I just deal with it, it only affects the tornadoes and the F-117s/F-22s pending on what you have in there. i will have time to upload everything sunday. How im doing it is all the retro hornets will be together. Eleven squadrons in all. It will be in one huge pack. Issues with this are with the afcads, i will include voice packs and flightplans. You will have to modify the afcads yourselves or PM me to send it to you. I will not upload them. VF-201 hunters will be uploaded by theirselves also included will be their flightplans and callsign. The Grissom A-10s will be uploaded with paints, voicepack, flightplans, and exclude to knock out some of the buildings in their parking area. Keesler C-21s will be uploaded with flightplans and callsign. They should have parking in the MAIW afcad for KBIX. I will only upload the 20th FS/49th FW GAF Phantoms with flightplans and callsign. I wont upload the QF-4E's. Im sure we will be updating holloman soon with their new raptors. Same goes for the F-22 Tailed T-38s from Holloman. The 913th AW will be availible to with flightplans and callsign. The 181st FW/183rd FW will also be uploaded appropriately with flight plans for the 181st and callsign for the 181st. All of the 183rd stuff you can get from the MAIW GLANG Part1, however, i am changing the flightplans and if i get them done sunday, will upload them with it. In the MAIW GLANG part 1, the 183rd are in the pack, but the tailbars were wrong, for the last 3 years all of the jets maintained a blue and yellow tail bar and I have udated that on all the jets except for the anniversary jet(whoever painted that did a great job). The single paints however, will be only availible by request. This does not include the VMFA-314 digital cag. The retro F-15's, the harrier(2 more will be coming but not anytime soon) and the Willow Grove A-10 single paint are the only ones availible. You would have to update your flightplans though to include them or put them in the texture folder with the same modex. When i do get these uploaded, i hope to see screenshots of them to know if people are enjoying them. Thanks and look for them monday, usually takes flight sim.com a day to get them uploaded.
Phantoms Phorever!
Flyin Illini
Major
Major

Post by Flyin Illini »

I was only able to upload the hornets as im getting called into work at 3. They should be up tomorrow. Search aaron haase and you will find them. I dont work much this week so I will be able to upload all of them periodially thoughout the week.
Phantoms Phorever!
Flyin Illini
Major
Major

Post by Flyin Illini »

new paint: 100th Anni T-45 from TAW-2 at NAS Kingsville. I have the original pic if anyone doesnt believe its a paint scheme.

Phantoms Phorever!
Bone184

Post by Bone184 »

NICE!!!! Have you been able to get the 20th FS uploaded any where?
lewis
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by lewis »

Awesome paint job. Will it be available?
Flyin Illini
Major
Major

Post by Flyin Illini »

yes whenever i have a lot of free time again. I did the other special paint too, but havent got a good screenshot of it yet
Phantoms Phorever!
Flyin Illini
Major
Major

Post by Flyin Illini »

Here is the other two special painted T-45s.

Also, saw pictures of the newly painted A-10s for the 122nd FW at Fort Wayne, got to say i love the nose!
Phantoms Phorever!
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

Sweet!
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
Flyin Illini
Major
Major

Post by Flyin Illini »

sneak peek: it is completed, just got to leave for work in 5 min. Ill get reall screenies in a couple days i hope.

Phantoms Phorever!