The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Retro JYAI Tornado Repaints for RAF Marham

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
Kelleymoe
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Retro JYAI Tornado Repaints for RAF Marham

Post by Kelleymoe »

I was wondering if anyone completed 27 Sqn and 617 Sqn retro repaints using the JYAI Tornado GR1 model (I'm using P3D V4)? I couldn't find anything on-line (besides PAI/FMAI model). I installed RAF Marham 1993, added the aircraft, and was disappointed the FMAI Tornados didn't work. I saw in the MAIW forum the reason why and understand.

If someone has made these retro repaints for FSX or P3D using the JYAI Tornado GR1 model, would you be willing to share? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Mike
Mike Franks
ConcordeBOAF
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Re: Retro JYAI Tornado Repaints for RAF Marham

Post by ConcordeBOAF »

Hi Kelleymore,
I can do it if you can tell me which aircraft (Eg ZG775)
Brandon
If you don't try you can never succeed, if you always try you succeed more.
Twitter: @Brandon71822792
John Young
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by John Young »

Just wait a few days Brandon to see if anyone has done the paints for my GR1 model. If you then want to take this on, there are 25 aircraft, including one anniversary scheme. The original PAI paints and the aircraft.txt file for the serial numbers are in my RAF Marham 1993 zip:

https://militaryaiworks.com/download-ha ... 93-for-fsx.

John
Jim
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Post by Jim »

Hi folks,

Did the Marham GR1s ever get painted for P3D?

I have a fond attachment for John's retro Marham as it was what brought me to MAIW, and still love it.

I probably don't have the skills, but is there a free paint tool worth using to have a go at this? There is less than 1% chance I'll actually manage, but you never know.
I'd probably settle for changing squadron badges for my own use, though don't have a scooby how to begin.

Jim