The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Axalp

Feel free to post your best military aviation photos in this forum. Attaching photos will not be allowed, they must be linked to a third party site to be accepted.
Blank Fang
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

Axalp

Post by Blank Fang »

fishlips

Re: Axalp

Post by fishlips »

What a fab photo angle!

Mark
Garysb
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: FSX

Post by Garysb »

This years was cancelled at the last minute due to floods
This was a practice day :D

Gary
I believe that every human has a finite number of heart-beats. I don't intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises.
Buzz Aldrin (1930 -
mikewmac
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: P3D

Post by mikewmac »

Willy,

That photo reminds of a time back in the day when I was skiing at one of our larger Vermont ski areas. We were riding on a long double chair lift when 2 USN A-7's flew right up the lift line. It seemed at the time that they were a only a couple hundred feet above us, but I'm sure it was more like 500+ feet. The story around the lodge was that 2 USN pilots had flown into KBTV for a week of Vermont skiing and had befriended a couple of snow bunnies at this particular ski area. This ski lift buzz was apparently their way of saying goodbye. :lol: :lol:

Mike M.
    Mike M.
    delbydoo
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by delbydoo »

Definitely an interesting photo - but brings to mind the Cavalese incident in 1998 when a A-6E sliced through cables on a low-level flight through the alps
    maverick69
    Major
    Major

Post by maverick69 »

delbydoo wrote:the Cavalese incident in 1998 when a A-6E sliced through cables on a low-level flight through the alps
    it was an EA-6B
    - Maurizio C.
    delbydoo
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by delbydoo »

maverick69 wrote:
    delbydoo wrote:the Cavalese incident in 1998 when a A-6E sliced through cables on a low-level flight through the alps
    it was an EA-6B
    You are right, I stand corrected :oops: