The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Whale hunting

Feel free to post your best military aviation photos in this forum. Attaching photos will not be allowed, they must be linked to a third party site to be accepted.
james84

Whale hunting

Post by james84 »

Finally managed to get close to Moby Dick!
Now only 787 and F-16 are missing from my list!
SeanG
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

Re: Whale hunting

Post by SeanG »

Cor... when you said "Whale" I got all excited hoping to see a splendid photo of an A-3 Skywarrior.....

Ah well, nice photo anyway :) I'm a Boeing fan, but quite like travelling on the '380...

SeanG
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Re: Whale hunting

Post by Firebird »

I haven't flown on the A380 yet, but I was involved in BA passenger testing on the ground, and it was quite nice.

One thing that we did discover was that we fell foul of the American rule. That is that for some reason in the US the one cabin bag rule seems to include tying, up to, 3 bags together on a trolley and counting it as one piece of cabin bag.
I think our first flight to LA was delayed for over 45mins due to the fact that in the Club cabin they couldn't fit all the cabin luggage in, so a lot had to be moved into the hold. Club is in the upper deck which has less overhead space due to that annoying feature that manufacturers build in, fuselage sides curving to the ceiling.

So to those that live across the pond be aware of this fact.
Steve