The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

My first Dreamliner

Feel free to post your best military aviation photos in this forum. Attaching photos will not be allowed, they must be linked to a third party site to be accepted.
james84

My first Dreamliner

Post by james84 »

Some two weeks ago Air India started a direct flight between Delhi and Italy (Milan is the final destination and some days there is stopover in Rome).
The weather was good enough to get to the airport and finally see the Dreamliner in person. I've also taken lots of photos to the aircrafts taking off due to the very good light. Here is the result

Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Re: My first Dreamliner

Post by Victory103 »

Saw my 1st down in Houston, TX with a United flight landing at KIAH. Noticed the nose and then the engines. Nice pics.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
sprocky
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Post by sprocky »

I saw a few B787's so far - various operators and in different locations:

Birmingham (UK): Air India
Dusseldorf: ANA
Frankfurt: ANA, LAN, JAL
Delhi: Air India
Jan
Former technician in MFG2 at ETME (home base of PANAVIA The flying computer TORNADO. sadly closed now)
RKE
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by RKE »

Was in Copenhagen a couple of weeks back for a football derby, and decided to visit the spotting area at CPH. Imagine my surprise when a Qatari 787 appeared :D First time Id seen one of those 'in the flesh' so to speak.
sprocky
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Post by sprocky »

RKE wrote:Was in Copenhagen a couple of weeks back for a football derby, and decided to visit the spotting area at CPH. Imagine my surprise when a Qatari 787 appeared :D First time Id seen one of those 'in the flesh' so to speak.
That one is missing on my list. Need to go through Frankfurt once again :smt002
Jan
Former technician in MFG2 at ETME (home base of PANAVIA The flying computer TORNADO. sadly closed now)
james84

Post by james84 »

After seeing the A380 and the 787 for the first time, this year I also managed to see my first Beluga.
I went to Nantes for some days and this was landing at the local airport coming from Hamburg.
I also ran the serious risk of visiting the Airbus factory in nearby Saint-Nazaire, but the ticket desk operator sold us the tickets without knowing our names were supposed to be on the security list 48hrs befor the visit... if you ever get there, keep in mind you have to book in advance or you won't be admitted to the factory because Airbus has strict rules!
Attachments
Immagine.jpg