The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Boise/Gowen Field

Feel free to post your best military aviation photos in this forum. Attaching photos will not be allowed, they must be linked to a third party site to be accepted.
jgibson_sniper

Re: Boise/Gowen Field

Post by jgibson_sniper »

MIKE JG wrote:How's the 402 treating you? That's real flying, operating by yourself in that thing. :smt038
Some are better then others. we have a dozen or so with over 30k hrs on them. I'm FOing, i need a little more time to get my ATP. Are you flying?
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

jgibson_sniper wrote:Are you flying?
Very little just here and there doing some contract work for a couple corporate operators in the area. This whole recession/depression thing is no fun. Trying to find just any job I can right now, flying or not, and even that's not going well. :(
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

MIKE JG wrote:Very little just here and there doing some contract work for a couple corporate operators in the area. This whole recession/depression thing is no fun. Trying to find just any job I can right now, flying or not, and even that's not going well. :(
Well it seems that BA cabin crew may be too stupid to live. In this economic climate, when they are paid 40% more than other crew from Heathrow rivals, they want to strike because BA want to reduce crew costs and have a two year pay freeze.

How is your packet of nibblies delivery, Mike?
Steve
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

Firebird wrote:How is your packet of nibblies delivery, Mike?
You're gonna have to translate that one into American English for me my friend, LOL! I have NO idea what the heck you are saying!
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

Can you successfully hand out a packet of nuts to people?
Steve
BadPvtDan
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by BadPvtDan »

I think his days of spreading his nuts around were over when he said "I do".
"The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties."
rassy7
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by rassy7 »

J Gibson ... I don't fly, no. I shared your dream but medical held me out. Asthma and scholiosis (however you spell it) did me in. I also turned to civil aviation but decided I'd just take pics if I couldn't "have it all" ha ha. So now I take pics wherever I end up. I grew up around aircraft though so I end up around them a lot. My dad's been a pilot his whole life and now works for the FAA ... He's a good guy though, ha ha. I'm working on my degree at BSU. I'm a senior here now and will most likely relocate to Colorado next in aobut 14 months or so with my wife to get grad degrees.

Here's how I spent my day today ...

http://arbiteronline.com/2009/11/09/boi ... than-ever/

~Josh

Nice C-130 pics, the first one, by the way. Love the lighting.